Submit an Op-Ed
Do you have an opinion relevant to UC San Diego’s community that you’d like to be heard?
- We welcome guest Op-Eds, which present an opportunity to discuss any pertinent issue affecting the UCSD community, or as responses to pieces The Triton has published. Op-Ed’s should be around 600 to 800 words and may be edited for clarity and style.
- We reserve the right to go through several rounds of editing to ensure the piece is primed to be published. We also reserve the right to decline a submission.
- We will not publish any articles that are deemed libelous, racist, sexist, homophobic, or are clearly written in any other highly offensive manner.
- Content that is not properly fact checked and cited will also not be published.
- Any content you submit should be relevant to the UCSD community, the UC system, or the greater San Diego community.
Please email our Opinion Editor a Google Drive link to your submission at email@example.com